Home | Cooking Videos
Cucumber Salad with Yoghurt, Garlic and Dill - Part 1 [ASMR]
Superfood cucumber: The cucumber is the vegetable with the highest water content, is rich in minerals and vitamins. It is alkaline, dehydrating, detoxifying, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and strengthens the intestinal mucosa.
In this part we show you an easy recipe for a cucumber salad with yoghurt, garlic and dill. Save the cucumber water! We will make a tasty detox drink out of it in the next video 😋
- 6 small cucumber approx. 600g
- 200g greek yoghurt
- 2 cloves of garlic, pressed
- Place a sieve in a bowl to collect the cucumber water. We will make a tasty drink out of it in the next video.
- Peel the cucumbers and grate them. Carefully squeeze the grated cucumbers and put them aside for about 15 minutes to allow the water to drain off.
- Peel the garlic cloves and press them with a garlic press into a bowl.
- Add the grated cucumbers to the bowl.
- Add the yoghurt and season with dill, salt and pepper.
- Mix everything well and put it in the fridge for an hour to soak.
Vegans can use greek soy yoghurt as an alternative.
Thanks for watching!
Please turn on subtitles on YouTube for recipe infos in english or german.
For the maximum ASMR experience, put on headphones and let the cooking sounds relax you.