Home | Cooking Videos
Homemade Chocolate with Hazelnuts and Barberries
Make your own chocolate at home with only 4 basic ingredients! Homemade chocolate tastes so yummy and you can refine it with your own favorite ingredients like nuts, berries or chili strings. We love it with hazelnuts and barberries. You will never buy chocolate again 😋
- 50g cocoa/cacao butter
- 20g cacao nibs or approx. 8 cacao beans
- 60g cacao powder (raw, unsweetened)
- 50g sugar
- A small piece of a tonka bean (optional)
- 1/2 pk. vanilla sugar (4g)
- A pinch of salt
- A small piece of a cinnamon stick (approx. 1 tsp. of cinnamon)
- Extras: barberries, hazelnuts
- Finely grind the cacao nibs, sugar, cacao powder, salt, cinnamon, vanilla sugar and a small piece of tonka bean in a blender.
- Melt the cocoa butter in a water bath.
- Add the powder from the blender carefully into the melted cacao butter.
- Mix everything together well until smooth.
- Pour the liquid chocolate into a chocolate mold or just on baking paper and spread the barberries and hazelnuts on top.
- Let cool and enjoy.
Thanks for watching!
Please turn on subtitles on YouTube for recipe infos in english or german.
No talking, just the cooking sounds. For the maximum sound experience, put on headphones and let the cooking sounds and music relax you.