Home | Cooking Videos
How to make Puff Pastry Breadsticks with Cheese & mixed Spices
We show you how to make crunchy puff pastry breadsticks with cheese and spices. Super simple recipe, anyone can do it! 😋
- 1 ready rolled sheet of puff pastry
- 1 egg (we only need the yolk)
- Hard cheese of your choice: e.g. Parmigiano Reggiano, Pecorino, Manchego
- Spices of your choice, we used black cumin, sesame seeds, poppy seeds and caraway seeds
- Salt & pepper
- Parchment paper
- Separate egg, we need only the yolk.
- Roll out puff pastry and brush with egg yolk
- Sprinkle with your favorite spices
- Salt and pepper
- Grate cheese on top
- Bake in the oven for 10-15 minutes at 180° C / 360° F until golden brown.
Thanks for watching!
Please turn on subtitles on YouTube for recipe infos in english or german.
No talking, just the cooking sounds. For the maximum sound experience, put on headphones and let the cooking sounds and music relax you.