Home | Cooking Videos
Vegan Rice Pudding without Milk & Sugar. Homemade Raw Applesauce [ASMR]
A creamy vanilla rice pudding with coconut milk and a fresh homemade raw applesauce 😋
Ingredients for the rice pudding:
- 125g short grain rice
- 250ml water
- 250ml coconut milk
- 1/2 vanilla pod
Ingredients for the applesauce:
- 2 apples
- 1/2 lemon
- Small pinch of ground cloves
- Pinch of cinnamon
- Pinch of sugar
- Put water and coconut milk in a pot.
- Cut the vanilla pod in half, scratch out the pulp and and put it into the pot. Let everything boil up.
- Add the short grain rice and let it soak on the lowest heat for about 30-40 minutes. Stir from time to time.
- For the applesauce, wash the apples and cut them into medium pieces.
- Put the apple pieces, the juice of the half lemon, a little pinch of clove and a pinch of cinnamon in the blender until everything is well chopped.
- Serve the finished rice pudding in a glass or on a plate. Pour the fresh applesauce over it and sprinkle it with a little sugar and cinnamon.
Thanks for watching!
Please turn on subtitles on YouTube for recipe infos in english or german.
For the maximum ASMR experience, put on headphones and let the cooking sounds relax you.