Home | Cooking Videos
Don’t buy ready-made Guacamole! How to Make a Fresh Homemade Avocado Dip [ASMR]
A simple guacamole recipe. Prepared super fast, tastes simply heavenly! We rarely use it as an avocado dip, mostly we use it as a yummy spread on bread 👍😋
- 1 ripe avocado
- Juice of a lime
- A few leaves of fresh coriander
- Habanero Chili (tastes very fruity, but is also very hot 😍)
- cut the avocado in half, remove the core and spoon the flesh into a bowl.
- roll the lime (gives more juice), cut in half and squeeze
- pluck a few coriander leaves, chop and add them.
- add a chopped chili. We often use frozen chilies. It not only stays fresh for a long time in the freezer, but can also be grated with a grater.
- add salt and pepper
- mix everything with a fork into a creamy paste.
- enjoy your homemade guacamole!
Thanks for watching!
Please turn on subtitles on YouTube for recipe infos in english or german.
For the maximum ASMR experience, put on headphones and let the cooking sounds relax you.