Home | Cooking Videos
Holiday Dessert: Super Moist Walnut Clementine Christmas Cake Recipe
Xmas Cake: Moist, juicy, nutty, caramel flavoured and delicious! We show you an easy recipe for a clementine walnut christmas cake. The perfect dessert for Christmas or cold winter days. 😋
- 2 tsp coconut oil
- 8-10 clementines (540 g)
- 270 g raw cane sugar
- 50 g whole cane sugar
- 125 g walnut kernels
- 200 g soft butter
- 125 g flour (spelt flour)
- 3 large eggs
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 pinch of salt
- 2 tbsp cinnamon
- Grease a springform pan with coconut oil.
- Peel the clementines and separate them into pieces. Mix them in a bowl with 20 g of raw cane sugar and 2 tbsp cinnamon and put them aside.
- Blend the walnuts in a mixer.
- Add the raw cane sugar (250 g), the whole cane sugar (50 g) and the softened butter in a food processor and process until smooth.
- Mix the eggs and add them to the dough.
- Add walnuts, flour, baking powder, a pinch of salt and mix until smooth.
- Pour the dough into the greased form and spread the clementines on top.
- Preheat the oven to 170° C (air circulation) and bake for 30 minutes, then cover with aluminum foil to prevent it from getting too dark. Bake the cake for another 40-50 minutes.
- Take the cake out of the oven and let it cool a little.
Thanks for watching!
Please turn on subtitles on YouTube for recipe infos in english or german.
For the maximum ASMR experience, put on headphones and let the cooking sounds relax you.