Home | Cooking Videos
How to Make HUMMUS – Simple Vegan Recipe
Hummus is an oriental specialty made from chickpeas, sesame paste (tahini), olive oil and spices. We show you how you can make a super yummy hummus in just 5 minutes 😋
- 400g chickpeas (pre-cooked or 1 can).
- juice of one lime or lemon
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 tbsp. peanut butter (unsweetened)
- 3 tbsp. tahini
- olive oil
- paprika powder
- ground cumin
- pepper & salt
Canned chickpeas are always pre-cooked, so this is the fastest way!
- Puree chickpeas, lime juice, garlic, peanut butter, tahini and water together in a bowl with a hand blender.
- To make the hummus creamy, add a little water from time to time and mix it for a few minutes.
- Finally refine with olive oil, paprika powder, ground cumin and pepper & salt - ready.
Thanks for watching!
Please turn on subtitles on YouTube for recipe infos in english or german.
No talk, just the sounds of cooking and relaxing music. For the maximum sound experience, put on headphones 🎧