Home | Cooking Videos
Puff Pastry Plum Cake with Vanilla Pudding - Simple Plum Tart Recipe
We are baking a juicy and crispy plum cake. The recipe with puff pastry and vanilla pudding is mega delicious and quickly prepared.
- 1 roll/sheet puff pastry (room temperature)
- 500 g plums
- 500 g vanilla pudding
- Juice of a 1/2 orange
- 1 tsp vanilla sugar
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp spice mixture (cinnamon, star anise, cardamom)
- 2 cloves
- 1 tbsp butter
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C degrees circulating air.
- Wash the plums, drain them, remove the stones, quarter them and put them in a bowl. Add the juice of a half orange, the spice mixture, sugar and cloves. Mix everything well and put the bowl aside.
- Grease the cake tin with butter and lay out the puff pastry. Prick the dough with a fork and bake in a preheated oven for 15 minutes.
- Take the cake out of the oven.
- Spread the pudding on the pre-baked base. Cover with the plums and sprinkle with vanilla sugar.
- Finally, place the cake in the oven for 20-30 minutes until it is golden brown.
- Take it out of the oven and let it cool down.
Tip: Put the cake in the fridge after it has cooled down. The next day it tastes even better!
Thanks for watching!