Home | Cooking Videos
Roasted Pumpkin with Caramelized Ginger Tomatoes - ASMR Cooking
Watch us cooking a fancy pumpkin recipe with caramelized ginger tomatoes. You will love it. No music, no talking, just the ASMR cooking sounds.
- 1 Hokkaido pumpkin approx. 800g
- 500g tomatoes
- 30g ginger, finely grated
- 30g brown sugar
- 1 chilli, finely chopped
- 3 garlic, cloves crushed
- Olive oil
For the yoghurt:
- 250g Greek yoghurt
- Grated zest of a lime
- Juice of a lime
- 1 tsp ground cardamom
- 1 bunch coriander leaves, chopped
- Preheat oven to 200°C circulating air.
- Hollow out the pumpkin and cut into cubes. Put then into a bowl and add salt, pepper and plenty olive oil.
- Spread the pumpkin on a baking tray and roast for 35–40 minutes until golden brown.
- Cut the tomatoes in half, mix it with olive oil and place them on a baking tray.
- Mix the ginger, chilli, garlic, sugar and a pinch of salt in a bowl and spread the mixture over the tomatoes. Put the tomatoes in the oven for about 20 minutes until soft and caramelized.
- For the yoghurt, mix all the ingredients in a bowl and keep in the fridge ready to serve.
- Finally, arrange the tomatoes on the pumpkin, sprinkle with lime yoghurt, sprinkle with coriander and serve.
Thanks for watching!
Please turn on subtitles on YouTube for recipe infos in english, german or spanish.
For the maximum ASMR experience, put on headphones and let the cooking sounds relax you.